Sonoma County Solar Energy Consulting…
Sun Source energy consultants specialize in… the study and interpretation of renewable and sustainable energy opportunities for commercial, industrial, agricultural, and multi-residential entities. Examples of these concepts include solar photo voltaic, solar hot water, fuel cell, Cogeneration micro turbine, and energy efficiency measures. Studies are performed with an integrated technical & financial analysis. Please see our LOW FEE pricing at the bottom of this page. We can assist if you wish to:
- Determine the feasibility of renewable energy for your facility.
- Have a representative sitting on your side of the table in negotiations.
- Enjoy impartial guidance and assistance without outside sales pressure.
Other scopes of service are:
- Bid normalizing & comparison
- Energy audits and efficiency retrofits
- Project support and management
- Greenhouse gas management
Energy consultants provide extensive knowledge of industrial, commercial, and manufacturing processes and their energy usage; all forms of renewable energy generation, co-generation, lighting, refrigeration, heating, ventilation & air conditioning; standard & solar hot water systems; plug loads, and heat transfer topics.
Energy consultants act as the customer’s advocate, and do not represent the interests of vendors, contractors, integrators or suppliers in the outcome of a sale.
We examine all aspects of your project…
- Scope of project
- Design considerations
- Technology options
- RFP authoring
- Financing options
- Contractor/Integrator selection
- Contract negotiations
- PPA selection
Typical services… A typical consulting agreement are a mix of the following services:
- Site tour
- Development of goals and expectations
- Obtain detailed historical energy usage
- Establish energy usage profile
- Feasibility Study
- Preliminary drawings
- Technical Specifications
- Technology recommendations
- Realistic Performance estimates
- Contract negotiations
- Design services
- Equipment procurement
- Budgetary expectations
- Cost/benefit analysis, financial projections
- All data necessary for RFP preparation
- Management of RFP process
- Assistance in evaluating RFP responses
- Specify RFP language to encourage “best value” responses
- Construction management
Our Bay Area and Sonoma County Clients…
- Large residential
- Construction Managers
- Project investors
A Small Sampling of the Industry Sectors We Service…
- Restaurants, wineries, apartments, breweries, hotels, health clubs, hospitals, laundromats, dry cleaners, dairies, food processing, and municipal buildings. We will match you with an energy consultant specific to your industry.
What Is Your Business Looking for?
- Does your organization mandate an energy management consultant for your project?
- Are you a decision-maker bogged down with information and research overload?
Energy Consulting Pricing…
- $300 for residential solar feasibility study and RFP-brokering.
- $500 upward for commercial, industrial and agricultural solar feasibility study and RFP-brokering.
- We credit 100% * of your consulting fees when you use our energy consulting and solar broker services to make a solar energy purchase. * We will credit up to $2,000 in fees.
Call us today, we’re here to help! 707-888-7046. Solar Energy Consulting in Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Solano and San Francisco Counties.